Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Favorite Things.

In honor of  Oprah's "Favorite Things" I thought I would share a few of my favorites...

Unlike on Oprah's show, no one will actually be getting any of these items today.

Sorry. Very. Sorry. Mean it.

Truth be told, I won't be getting them either.

Well, maybe I will get one or two of these items...


ClaireBella Monogram iPhone cases
LOOOOVE these sassy iPhone cases.


Anthropologie "Rustic Romp" Candelabra
This candelabra is so weird that it is awesome.


Frye "Jane" Boots
Ree Drummond ( http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/) has these. She just gave away three pairs on her blog. Sorry that I am not Ree Drummond. Also sorry that I did not win any of the afore mentioned pairs.


Ann Taylor LOFT Striped Mohair Tunic
 This looks so snuggly and not too stuffy
(a.k.a. I won't sweat in it while drinking wine).


Max & Chloe Monogram Pendant
Classic. That is all.


Nixon "42-20 Chrono" in Tortoise
I don't think I need to explain to you why a link-style tortoise band is cool.
Just look at it.


Ugg "Abbie" Clog in Vintage Brown
These look comfy. Just slip them on and run out the door.


Dr. Loosen Riesling
This riesling is DELISH. Good luck finding it...


Hawaiian Sweet Maui Onion Potato Chips
These are like French Onion Soup in chip form.
Again, I don't think I have to explain how awesome that is.
 


Potterybarn Grand Chenille Throw
These are SUPER soft. You will never leave your sofa. Again. Ever.


Anthropologie Aestival Zenith Cardigan
Pretty cardigan. It's the detailing that makes this one a needful thing.


Anthropologie Capri Blue Candle-in-a-Jar
Looks vintage. Smells great.


And there you have it.

Buy or lust...or tell Santa.
 

1 comment:

  1. I am not going to lie...the candelabra freaks me out! Unfortunately, I also entered in the contest for the boots (and mixers, and Le Creuset Pots and trip to her farm, etc.) but did not win! Gosh Leigh Ann, maybe if you gave away free items, you might have a better following!

    ReplyDelete