Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Latelies.

It's that time again. Time to fill you in on all the random goings-on around here.

1. I have confirmed with Santa that I will indeed be receiving the following items from 'My Favorites': the LOFT sweater, the Ugg clogs, and a watch VERY similar to the Nixon watch....but Fossil. I know, I know, you shouldn't pick out your Christmas gifts...but I do. Every year.

2. Newsflash!!!!! Husband found the Dr. Loosen riesling at World Market. GO NOW and buy it. Then drink it all by yourself, so you don't have to share. Also, wear your LOFT sweater so you won't sweat while drinking it.

3. We should have gotten two bottles.

4. Yesterday was husband's birthday. The big 3-2.

5. Right now he is at the doc-in-the-box because he is sick.

6. I am probably a bad wife for not going with him. Sorry.

7. We were in Florida over the weekend and I saw ALL SORTS of wildlife: deer, a bald eagle, our nephews, an alligator, dolphins, and not ONE but TWO live armadillos. I think I love armadillos.

8. Weight Watchers has revamped their "points" system...now everything has a different points value. VERY CONFUSING.

9. Meghan (she said I could start using her real name), is beating me at Weight Watchers. I need to step up my game (aka actually follow the program).

10. Husband has strep throat. Poor guy (*not sarcasm*)...

11. We have a REAL Christmas tree!!!!! It smells SO SO good. Check out the blurry pic below...


Merry Christmas from the germy Harris's!


2 comments:

  1. Poor poor Brent - I hope you have not kissed him lately - If so, I imagine I will be saying poor poor Leigh Ann very soon. Strep Throat is NO fun! I am glad that you all made it back safely from Florida and that you got to experience wildlife...Maybe Santa will bring you an Armadillo as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the Brent has strep. Glad you guys did not visit us. Keep him far away from me. Just kidding, hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete