Thursday, December 9, 2010

Patience, Planning, & Miscellaneous.

Let's start with this:

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun. Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him." Psalm 37:4-7

Hmmm. Did you need to read this as badly as I did this morning?

Commit.

Trust.

Wait--how?

Patiently.

Ugh.

Need some help on that.

So, other than commiting, trusting, and waiting, I will also plan--patiently.

Plan for a job.
Plan for a house.

Plan for a vacation. To here...


To see these...


Buffalo


Grand Prismatic


Old Faithful

With a stop off here...


Jackson Hole

To see these...


Tetons and Snake River


We are planning on visiting Yellowstone/Grand Tetons in late summer with husband's parents and grandmother. This will be the first visit for husband and his dad.

Excited!

Now for the miscellaneous part.

While in Florida over the weekend, I purchased these:

J Crew Matchstick Cords

Ok, as most of you know, my bottom half looks nothing like this model's bottom half--hence the Weight Watchers. BUT, I tried these on and thought they actually looked pretty good! Especially since they were all of $25. So, if you see me wearing these "skinny cords" around, a compliment (aka boost of confidence since I am wearing something OTHER than jeans) would be much appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. 1. If you really want to see some buffalo, all you have to do is drive to Nashville (to see me) and look out your window near mile marker 65...
    2. Maybe you could wear your new Skiny jeans to Garth one week from tonight...I will then be sure to give you many compliments (especially after a few drinks.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to Jackson Hole with you! That is where Gunter and I went skiing last Christmas... and I keep having a reoccurring dream that we went back. It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete