Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Latelies

So, here's a list of "latelies" (ok, not a real word..which means I spelled it correctly).

1.COUPONS! I have begun "couponing." Anything to save "grocery store money" to be able to donate to Feed the Children go out to eat! I have not become completely psycho, but if I had a big family and pantry, I would! Last week (my first time) I saved $30 and spent $97...still a little work to be done! I did get TWO free French Onion Dips...be jealous, and then come over for chips and dip!

2. Last night, husband did not get home from work until 11:55. I may personally start looking for an assistant manager for him.

3. Nemi ACTUALLY PURRED OUTLOUD last night while snuggling in my lap on the couch licking water from the tub faucet. I'm the one that turned the water on, so that really means she was purring AT me, right?

4. I got on the treadmill TWO WHOLE DAYS in a row. We will go for a third time today.

5. "Weigh Day" is tomorrow--I can only hope Meghan my friend was "better" than me this week...which I am quite positive she was! (Refer to "item 1" and the free french onion dip.)

6. I can't let her beat me. (Anyone want my other French Onion dip?)

7. We are heading to Birmingham this weekend for some "Harper and Brookes" time...and the others aren't so bad. (Maybe I will take a dip home. Harper loves dip.)

8. I have a purring cat in my lap...not Nemi.

9. My mom got an iPhone 4 this week. She now was better technology than anyone in the family. How ironic and unfair cool!

10. This time last month I was on my way to Hawaii. In just a bit, I will be on my way to the Montgomery County DMV. Somehow not the same.

2 comments:

  1. 1. I am SO proud of you. Becomeing a woman who cuts coupons, is someone I want to become...I bought Ground Turkey this week at the grocery store. (Originally $4.99, but on sale for $1.99) I ended up buying 5 of them and yes, i saved over $15! Thankfully, there was no onion dip in my basket.
    2. Maybe you should apply for the Assistant Manager, then you would get to spend more time with him. :)
    3. Hmmm...(That is me purring)
    4. I am SO SO proud of you! Even then you don't love the treadmill, I know you will LOVE the outcome!
    5. I am SO nervous!
    6. I AM going to beat you! (Fingers crossed)
    7. Have fun! I am coming to town Tuesday night, let me know if you decide to take a road trip and want to meet me for dinner.
    8.Hmmm...(Once again, me purring)
    9. Honestly, I am lucky to have a phone, which is still on the family plan... (Too bad, So Sad)
    10. This time last month, I was recovering from one of the worst hangovers of my life...lasted a full 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for todays entertainment. I miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete