Thursday, November 11, 2010

Track 'em...

Weight Watchers "Points" that is! Today is THE day. The day that myself and one of my best friends, Meghan Westbury who shall remain nameless,  embark on a "Weight Watchers" journey together. It is a very hard road to go it alone, so I am EXSTATIC to be able to share in each other's journey to health! Below is some photographic motivation for my "friend", myself, and others...



Heaviest 2006
 

Still going...October 2010

I am currently sitting at -50 lbs. A few more to go--Stay tuned!!

4 comments:

  1. I do have to say you look great!! When I get back to the states I have got to do something!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I am so impressed! :)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you and motivated by you! Good luck to you and your "friend". Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just laughed our loud (Really Loud)! I am sure your friend is so thankful you did not mention her name, as she could have felt very embarrassed. Leigh Ann - I am SO proud of you and the weight loss journey you have traveled. You are an inspiration to us all, and I look forward to all of the wisdom you have to share. Love you!

    ReplyDelete