Thursday, January 27, 2011

thanks for nothing anthro.

Things like this ALWAYS happen to me. What am I talking about?

ANTHROPOLOGIE IS NOW DOING WEDDINGS.

YES.

WEDDINGS.

Would I have LOVED to have a dress from my FAVORITE STORE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD?!?!?!

YES.

Not that I didn't LOVE my dress, but come on!!!

Here's a sneak peak of their new wedding gown line/brand "BHLDN"...



Here's the link to their site: BHLDN

Do you think I could talk Brent into marrying me again and my Dad into paying for it?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Leigh Ann, I am sorry, you should have waited just a little bit longer to get married. Guess what else Anthropologie is unveiling? Accessories by Anthropologie. Yes. I am notkidding. And...a store is opening soon at the Mall of Green Hills. Yes. You can come stay with me whenever you want! Your welcome.

    ReplyDelete