Friday, January 14, 2011

ebay update.

All of my ebay "auctions" have ended. YAY! Here is what sold...and for how much!

Ann Taylor LOFT Dress, sold for $24
(I paid $6 two years ago)


Anthropologie Tabitha Sweater, sold for $20
(Exactly what I paid for it two years ago)


Gap sweaters, sold together $15
(The navy one I bought for $5 and the other was a Christmas present a few years ago)


Anthropologie Sitwell pants, sold for $40
(I paid $10 two years ago)
Anthropologie Moth Sweater, sold for $25
(I think I paid $20 four years ago)

Grand Total: $125

WOOHOO!



1 comment:

  1. This is SO exciting. I bought this red clutch from Dillards over the weekend. The original price was $100, and was marked down to $14! I just had to buy it...I need to do some research and see if it might be somthing I could sell on ebay and make some money. But the clutch is really growing one me, and I don't know yet if I could part ways with it! If only I could be more like you...

    ReplyDelete