Tuesday, January 25, 2011

point counting.

So, I was REALLY good last week. I didn't even use any of my "flex" points...until Friday night.

Friday night consisted of: Garlic Bread, Greek Salad, Tiropita (feta pastries), half of a HUGE calzone, and half of a cannoli.

And wine.

Should have eaten: Greek Chicken Kabobs with Greek Salad.

Then came Saturday...so good in the morning. Two clemetines and Fiber One yogurt.

Then came lunch time...McDonald's. Number 4 combo.

Should have eaten: Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Apple Dippers.

Then came afternoon ice cream snack. Reese's Sonic Blast.

Should have eaten: Small Ice Cream Cone.

Then came dinner. Mossy Grove School House in Troy--Sweet Tea. Hush puppies. Cole Slaw. Fried Pickles. Chicken Fingers. RANCH DRESSING.

Should have eaten: Grilled Chicken Fingers with BBQ Sauce and some veggies.

Sunday...a new day....WAFFLE HOUSE. Pecan Waffle and hashbrowns.

Should have eaten:  Egg White Omlet with Wheat Toast.

Lunch? Other half of the calzone from Friday night.

Just a sandwich for dinner.

Apparently, I need to work on my weekends and making decent choices when eating out.

I WILL NOT make these choices again this weekend.

With all of that said, I joined the Y yesterday.

And I went to spin class.

Now it hurts to sit down.

1 comment:

  1. You need to go to a sporting good store and purchase a pair of underware or pants that have the padding in them. Yes, you will feel like you are wearing a diaper, But you will feel SO much better the next day if you wear them! Trust me.

    ReplyDelete