Monday, May 2, 2011

absent.

So, I know I have not posted in a while here is what I have been doing:

-Applying for jobs that I want.
-Applying for jobs that I don't want.

-Making pieces for Sweet Auburn Studio.
-Selling pieces for Sweet Auburn Studio.
-Marketing for Sweet Auburn Studio.
-Signing up for two craft shows in Auburn (June 18 & Sept. 17)
-Trying to decide how to display all my "things."

-Counting my Weight Watchers Points.
-Going to the gym.
-Losing weight.

-Cooking dinner--tonight we are having Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Chicken.
-Not cooking dinner.
-Eating Easter candy.

-Trying to decide what to wear at Disney World next week.
-Watching our Disney planning DVD.
-Discussing our "itinerary" (aka all the rides we are excited about and all the food we can't wait to eat!)

-Praying for those who've lost loved ones and/or their possessions.
-Being thankful that all we had to endure was a severe thunderstorm warning.
-Missing James Spann.
-Crying reading his wife's account of a visit to a devestated area.
-Thinking that I am even cooler now that I know James Spann also drives a 4Runner.

-Celebrating the death of Osama bin Laden in Abbottabad, Pakistan from an apartment in Montgomery, AL.
-Rejoicing for the small amount of closure justice may bring to the thousands of families he impacted.
-I wanted to see him dead. Literally. So I googled it. It was very satisfying.

My week in pictures:

James Spann with victims.

SOLD! to Atlanta, GA

SOLD! to Huntsville, AL

SOLD! to Austin, TX

Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Chicken


"THE Castle"


Thank you to our Troops!
 I would say that is a pretty full week!!

1 comment:

  1. What time is dinner tonight? Although, I may be a little late...

    I am SO SO SO proud of you and all of your recent accomplishments.(WW and SAS) Be patient, a job is soon to come, I can just feel it.

    ReplyDelete