Thursday, May 19, 2011

domino shaped void.

I have really been missing my beloved Domino Magazine as of late (as well as Cottage Living, but we'll save that for another day).

I personally like an eclectic mix of things in a space.

Potterybarn meets Anthropologie meets Flea Market.

I like a space to feel "traveled" and for each piece to look like it has a story of its own.

Here are a few of my departed Domino's favorites...enjoy (and reminisce)!


Oh the drama!
Love this use of pattern and the pop from the orange lamps.

This is a 'traveled' room.
I want to look at every.single.thing. in it!


Breakfast nook banquet. I need one.
And then I need someone to bring me pancakes.

Do I really need to caption this?

Fun desk. I love the mix she has on her wall.
A fish stamping and a candelabra engraving?
Yes and yes.

Breezy outside room.
Just add beer or (and) wine.
And rum.

Airy staircase.
You would probably float all the way down...

~ All photos courtesy of Domino Mag ~

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, you just depressed me! I had all but buried my Domino longing (and Cottage Living). I now get ZERO magazines. I've tried others but they just don't work.

    ReplyDelete