Tuesday, April 19, 2011

a little humor and wise advice.

I found this hand towel on etsy this morning here.

They have a lot of other cute things too.


from The Heated

A challenge for you: buy something cute, quirky, and fun for your next birthday/mother's day/shower gift on etsy...instead of high-tailing it over to Potterybarn, Bed Bath & Beyond, or Buy Buy Baby (boring!!!).

(Of course, this will take a TINY bit of planning ahead on your part.)

Here are some stores (and their goodies) that I like (besides mine):

 clutch from Bagatelles And Co


 jewelry dish from By Deborah


chalkboard from The French Flea Shop (Birmingham girl!)

Have fun shopping (in your PJ's)!

1 comment:

  1. I also tend to shop in my work clothes. I LOVE the Chalkboard!I want to find my creative bone soon...

    ReplyDelete