Monday, April 18, 2011

lately.

Lately, we have been to Birmingham and back to Montgomery about 10 times...and are going again tomorrow for my dad's birthday...and then again for Easter weekend.

Lately, I have been making bracelets. and earrings. and necklaces.

Lately, I have been trying to figure out the best way to promote a store on etsy...any pointers will be gladly accepted!

Lately, one of my best friends became engaged--congrats Jenna and Kyle!

Lately, we are dying to flee Montgomery...and cannot wait for our May vacation.

Lately, Husband's grandmother has been in the hospital due to low potassium levels and an infection--please say a little prayer for her!

Lately, I have really been wishing that summery foods that taste so delicious didn't have high fat and high calorie counts--such as milkshakes, cupcakes, and fruity alcoholic beverages.

Lately, I have not wanted to go to the gym...but I am going to spin tonight.

What have you been up to lately?

2 comments:

  1. Since you asked, lately I've been having the flu. Fun times. But I've also been to wine country lately (with said flu), which you'll be reading about on my blog before too long :)

    ReplyDelete