Friday, April 8, 2011

friday list.

1. Thanks for all the sweet compliments on the bracelets. Hopefully they will sell...if not, I've already got Christmas/Birthday presents for 7 people!

1a. A few of the bracelets have already been "featured" in the treasuries that are shown on Etsy's homepage!

Take a peek....
Classy Gold and Soothing Colors
Gilded

1b. YAY!

2. Husband, Sister, Brother-in-law, and I went to a practice round at the Masters this past Monday. We had a GREAT time--the course was beautiful, the little sandwiches that they serve at the concession stands were yummy, and the company wasn't too shabby. Hopefully Sister will blog about the trip since she was the one with the fancy camera (aka all the photos).

3. Brother-in-law was sick with a cold the whole time we were gone.

4. Guess who is sick now?

5. ME!! Thanks B-I-L.

6. I have been scouting for more "stuff" to put on bracelets and may run up to Auburn/Opelika this weekend to hit up Angel's Antiques. Husband has to work, but that's ok, because I think Auburn and I are due for a little alone hang out time. I know, I'm weird.

7. In ONE month we will be in Florida hanging out with the in-laws and HOPEFULLY spending a day out on the water--then on to Disney to meet up with the Winters!

8. I have been doing really well with my Weight Watchers the past few weeks, as well as working out--down 5 pounds in 2 weeks. WINNING!

9. I ate a frozen pizza last night. It wasn't good. Disappointing.

10. I also ate ice cream and sour cream and cheddar baked lays for dinner.

11. My dinner order went like this: ice cream, chips, frozen pizza.

12. Yes, that is disgusting. I'm sorry.

13. During my dinner meltdown, Husband was asleep (SUPRISE!) because he worked for about one billion hours straight (seriously), so I had to fend for my sick self for dinner.

14. Looking forward to a REAL dinner tonight with afore mentioned Husband.

15. My beloved 4Runner is approaching 90K miles, which (I thought) meant it's timing belt changing time! So, I called the auto repair shop in Birmingham that I have used since I was 16 (Windham on 280). Good news! The '07 v6 4Runners have timing CHAINS that do not have to be replaced--so excited to not have to spend the $500 +/- we thought we were about to have to spend! Nice little blessing...

16. HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I know you have a tad bit more free time on your hands than me so I really need some pointers on the new WW plan. I lost 23 pounds from last June to about Nov. and then when the plan changed, I just couldn't do it. I don't have time to figure out the new way. I basically concluded after very little research that you can eat fruit and veggies and very little else. So I sadly quit. But I really wanted to lose about 20 more LBs. If you've found some good tricks, please share! Email: robynherringau@yahoo.com. Much enjoyed your list too.

    ReplyDelete