Sunday, February 12, 2012

not one recipe

Hi everyone.

No recipes from me this week!

We will be eating: leftover chili from the freezer one night (ok, probably two nights), breakfast one night, and some sort of Valentine's dinner...

I know that is only 4 nights...and that there are more nights than that in a week.

Brent's parent's are coming in town and staying Thursday through Sunday! So, I didn't want to plan to cook and then let food go to waste...I hate that.

I did go grocery shopping today.

LUNCHABLES ARE $10/10. I REPEAT LUNCHABLES ARE $10/10.

I'm sorry, I love lunchables. And they are easy....and good...

I mean, it's bologna and oreos--doesn't get much better than that combo right there!

Also, my favorite veggie dip is currently B1G1 (at Publix of course).


This is also my favorite flavor...YUM.

Still on week 6 of C25K. I'm finding that running longer than 10 minutes without stopping is hard.

Or is it that running longer than 10 minutes with out stopping while watching Hannah Montana is hard???

Think on that.

1 comment:

  1. I hate to say it, but I think Hannah Montana might be the root of your problem. I think if you find your inner gangsta you will be good to go...

    ReplyDelete