Thursday, July 14, 2011

some little things...

Well, first of all BRENT GOT HIS TRANSFER!

He's having to take a step back to assistant produce manager, but he decided that living at the beach with his wife (and NOT alone in Montgomery) was well worth it! He's so smart.

Second, Paula, in our office, introduced me to the most wonderful thing. Ever. Tazo Organic Chai Tea concentrate. I always get a Chai Frappuccino at Starbucks (introduced to me by my MIL)...those are like $4 for the tall (or small, as I like to call it). Good news...the concentrate (32 0z.) is on sale at Publix right now for $2.90! It's in the tea/coffee section. Just add equal parts of concentrate and milk and ice--SO YUMMY!

Third, I am helping Mom and Dad "freshen" their kitchen--it's been the same since we moved in in the late 80's! We will be selecting a paint for the cabinets, countertops, backsplash, wall color, range/oven, window treatments, etc. Stay tuned for the before and after!


Getting Started....

1 comment:

  1. I will now be making a trip to Publix tomorrow. (If you ever watched them at Starbucks make your drink...the product above is the exact same product they use, concentrate and all.)

    ReplyDelete