Friday, July 1, 2011

a list.

1. My sister and her family are coming tomorrow.

Beach Baby 1


Beach Baby 2
 2. Everyone has been asking how my job is going. I am not exaggerating when I say it is FABULOUS, and the girls I work with are even more FABULOUS!


View from a jobsite...
3. I am already getting annoyed by "tourists"...even though I was one until a month ago. Oh well.

4. Last night I made FOUR collage bracelets for Sweet Auburn Studio. They take a long time to make--trying to decide what fits where, and then actually getting it to "stick." I have also made some rings from vintage cluster earrings...all yet to be photographed. Little does my photographer know that this will be a working vacation for her.

5. I haven't worked out since...I have no idea. That will be changing after next week. Boo.

6. Harper turns 3 next week. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! She is my "fay-bert" (favorite) Harper.

7. I have not been cooking since it has just been me...I've been eating lean cuisines and lunchables.

8. Mom and Dad have been touring around Yosemite and Sequoia National Parks this week...and texting me all sorts of pictures. The fact that I am not on vacation with them doesn't sting as much from the beach as it would from say...Montgomery.

Yosemite
9. Allison, Anne Scott, and I have been glued to the Casey Anthony trial ALL WEEK (Erika too, but from home as she's been sick). It's very addicting. Trail resumes Sunday!

10. Brent not only has to prep for Fourth of July Publix madness, but also inventory this coming week. Sounds like fun in the Gump!

11. Eleven. That's how many yellow fly bites I have on my legs. I cannot even explain to you how bad they itch. Bad. Very bad.

12. Happy Fourth of July!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I resent the tourist comment as we are about to full fledge crash at your place in total tourist mode tonight! Does it really count as a tourist if you've been going there for 30 years? Anyway...what cute babies those are! And where are you getting bitten by flies? you haven't even been to the beach. Are they in your office?

    ReplyDelete