Wednesday, February 9, 2011

i like...i dislike.

-When Nemi sits on the edge of the tub while I take a bath.
   -When she starts drinking the bath water while I am still in the tub.


Hi there.
 -My nieces.
   -Missing them.



Baby Brookes

Big Girl Harper
"I like you Annie," Harper.
"I like you too, Harper," me.

-Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale.   
    -Buffalo Rock Diet Ginger Ale.


Delish.

Disgusting.
 -Cooking, baking, eating.
   -Clean-up.


-Interior design and being creative.
   -Being unemployed and without a creative outlet.


I didn't design this...I just like it.


I did do this though...
 -Spin class.
   -Arriving at class 20 minutes early to find all the bikes have been taken and then driving back home.


Get a seat cushion.
 -Traveling...anywhere.
   -Waiting the weeks and months before it is time to take the trip.


We are going here in May, with these people...

The Winter fam.
 -Being home when Husband gets home from work.
   -Being alone all day while he is at work.

Ok, so this isn't quite in Montgomery....
  
-My sister's photography skills.
   -Being envious of her camera...oh and her talent.


I think this is hilarious.


 Sisters :)

-Everyone who reads my little blog.
   -Those who read, but do not comment.

My two regular "commenters":

Lauren


Meghan




7 comments:

  1. Love this! I don't think I've ever had BR gingerale. I will avoid. You will have a job soon. Enjoy your free time. Oh, and they don't have other things at the gym you could do??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah Leigh Ann. buffalo rock ginger ale is so nasty. my husband thought it would be good. now we still have 6 left from a 12 pack...
    good luck on the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog! And LOVE it! Very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just realized you have a blog. I will now read and comment often. I also love comments yet rarely get them. Probably because I blog just about every other day. I very much enjoy your humor and your blog! And I like buffalo rock for about two seconds before I realize it's horrible and burns all the way down. I think I like that it's a childhood memory. Although surely I never drank the stuff as a child. See, now I've made your blog my blog. Good luck on the job hunt! Love the room you designed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like a Rock Star. Thanks for posting my picture on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to come to my house and help me!! Who's house is that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got back from a week in Disney! BTW, the Deluxe Dining plan is awesome! You could fill a whole month of blogging with the food there and they will give you the recipes! We are thinking of going back during the wine and food festival they have every year. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete