Wednesday, March 2, 2011

mid-week list.

1. Rent is due. I hate paying rent.

2. I have been to a workout class 3 out of the last 4 days. YAY me!

3. I have been trying some new recipes and will share them over the next days/weeks.

3a. We need to stop eating out 3+ times a week.

3b. I LOVE eating out.

4. My niece thinks Husband looks like Buzz Lightyear. You be the judge.


5. Husband has his one month post-op doctor's appointment Monday...he is SO desperate to play golf, so let's hope for some good news!

6. I love Spring.

7. I miss Spring Break.

8. Sister and Brother-in-law are going to Jamaica this month for sister's 30th birthday...jealous (about Jamaica, not so much the big 3-0).


9. I will be keeping my nieces while they are gone...unless I am employed.



10. I hope that I'm employed--not because I don't want to keep my nieces, but because I am SO TIRED of being unemployed. I could scream. But I won't.

11. I will continue with the job hunt and practicing patience.

12. Husband and I just signed up for the Rumpshaker 5k in Birmingham on March 26. It is for colon cancer awareness. Our team is "Seymore Butts" and was started by one of my bestest friends, Melissa, who's (awesome) father has colon cancer. Please go here for more info and to sign up. It's $20 and that includes your "donation", t-shirt, and some other little goodies. Feel free to join our team!


13. Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

  1. I love your background, it's so springy! And yes, he does look like Buzz, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you about the unemployed. I am going NUTS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ate out less, your rent would be less painful. I am experiencing the frustration in this experience as well. Haha...Buzz Lightyear! I hope he does not mind me calling him Buzz from here on out...

    ReplyDelete